Monday, July 7, 2014

Misc Moments from July 2013

Just for the record, Jim thinks I’m ridiculous for blogging these things a year out of date.  Duly noted, but I am compelled to continue the story chronologically.  It’s probably a sickness.  Humor me!
IMG_0526
Last Fourth of July, we spent the night with our good friends Josh and Cris and their awesome kids.  It was a fun time!  They live out in Powell, so we went to Powell’s parade that morning and then to the park where there was free food!  It was a little rainy, but it didn’t stop us!
Pictured above: Jonathan, Carter, Thomas, Zachary, Kennedy, Reagan
IMG_0529
I taught the kids to play computer Mahjongg.  Big hit!
IMG_0582
Our beautiful girl in one of her favorite outfits
Last July, we also had construction going on at the house.  Hurrah for the new patio!  DSC_0097
We LOVE it! It should show up often in future posts.  We are out there all the time!  The kids love eating dinner on the patio and Jim and I love to sit around the fire pit after they go to bed!  I can’t believe we almost didn’t get the fire pit.  The builder talked us into it.  I’ll bet it gets used at least once a week, often more!

No comments: