Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Few More March Moments

Reagan took ballet and tap again this year, and in March I got to attend her class and take a few pictures.  She’s still not a brilliant dancer, but I could definitely see an improvement from last year!
IMG_0704
The kids also participated in their first Bible Bowl this year.  Why I don’t have a picture of them, I’m not really sure, but here’s a picture of Jake at Bible Bowl.  My kids looked just like him!
IMG_0712
JonZReaTom ended up all on a team together, and their team leader named them God’s Quads! They did REALLY well, especially considering they were competing against lots of older more experienced teams.  In fact, I think they may have been the only team from our church that made it to the final round!  They didn’t win, but we were really proud of them and can’t wait to see what they do next year!
IMG_0713
Here is another cub scout adventure.  This time we went hiking at Concord park. 
IMG_0758
And finally, one of our newest skills—doorframe climbing!

No comments: