Friday, August 3, 2007

A Special Day

I want to wish a great big Happy Anniversary to my parents! Today marks 34 years of marriage for them, if I did my math right! Math has never been my favorite! That's why I teach English! I scanned in one of their wedding pictures, but I can't seem to get it to upload. I could probably figure it out if I had more time, but I don't. Sorry! The kids are starting to wake up! Anyway, Happy Anniversary! I love you!

And also a quick Happy Birthday to my friend Becky! You should all go visit her blog (I Think- it's in the sidebar) and wish her a happy birthday!

And if you're wondering what prompted this sudden 2-day outpouring of birthday and anniversary wishes, well, I woke up at 4:00 in the morning yesterday with the bizarre sudden thought that I had missed one of my friend's birthdays. It was a month ago! I totally forgot it! I didn't even send her a quick email or anything. So I'm trying to do better and this seems like the best way for me to do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks!!!

Jenny B said...

Found your blog somehow... just wanted to drop a line and say hi from the soon to be here Burkett QuadSquad!

Blessings,
Brian, Jenny, Benjamin, Anna, Allie, & Baron