Monday, August 20, 2007

More Pictures!

These are the 12-month pictures that Michelle took. Note: (in response to Tricia's question on the last post) like the 11-month pics, these were taken in our living room in front of a blanket which we draped across the front of the entertainment center. I am not holding it up from behind, although there are previous older pictures that we took of the kids on the couch where we had Michelle's son David perched behind the blanket to hold up an end.
That's right, I can stand all by myself!
Zachary
Look at me! I can stand too!
Reagan
I could stand if I wanted to, but I don't want to!
Jonathan
I know, I have to hold onto this box to stand, but who cares? Look how cute I am!
Thomas
We survived the first year and looked good doing it! Ha ha!
And lest you think these pictures were easy, here's just a FEW glimpses into what the picture-taking experience was like...

Ha! They'll never find me now!

Patty-cake, patty-cake...

Okay, I'm done...

You want me to sit STILL? Seriously?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly they get more beautiful each month! -Stephanie

The McNulty Family said...

you have a beautiful family!! Congratulations, we love reading the updates!

Anonymous said...

They really do get more and more beautiful! The picture of all six of you is just great! Love, Web