Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Cuteness

This post brought to you by Thomas.
I had some unrelated random cute pictures I wanted to post. It wasn't until I started to upload them that I realized they actually were related because they are all of Thomas! Enjoy!


I don't have nearly as much fun with the laundry basket as Thomas does!
Nor do I find as much fun from smearing yogurt all over!
One of the best things about little kids is how they can have so much fun no matter what they are doing! Everything is new! Everything is an adventure! Wonder is all around you! It's a shame we as adults can't really remember what that felt like, nor can we often recapture it now. How nice to just do whatever you want without ever worrying about what other people might think of you if they saw!

He's just too cute for words, isn't he?

They all are!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH ! He is just adorable!
Love when they play with their food! Mine have just started to do this....UGH! Every meal seems to end with a bath. ;)

Rick and Jenn Payne said...

Your quads are precious. What fun I have to look forward to. My quads are 2 months old and we are loving every minute of it. Okay...not the crying out. Griffin gets to going and he gets them all crying. But everything else...we love. Its nice to get in touch with other quad moms. Hope to hear from you...jenn - momma of the quads.