Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine!

We hope that you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! I wish I had a nice group Valentine picture to show off here for your viewing pleasure, but I don't...not that I didn't try! The kids were very uncooperative picture-takers that day. They wouldn't be still, they wouldn't smile, Jonathan wouldn't stop crying, no matter what kind of picture I tried to take, nothing turned out very good. As you can see...
Everyone stare at mom...she's so weird
These next pictures I tried to get them to lie down on the ground, thinking the change would be fun, and I would catch them all smiling, but no! First, you'll notice there is no pic of Jonathan. Every time I tried to get him to lie down on the floor, he started screaming. I would get one child lying down, but once I got the second child down there, the first was rolling away. So I gave up on group shots and tried to just get an individual shot. That didn't work too well either.
That would be Thomas' foot
Okay, here's half a smile...it's all you're going to get!
I hate Valentine's Day almost as much as I hate what lying on the floor does to my hair!
All my boys-the besyt pic of the day!
Jim and I had a special Valentine's Day treat. Cynthia called out of the blue that afternoon and volunteered her services for the evening so we could go out to dinner. She and her friend Leslie came over that night and watched the kids, and we went to dinner at Kanpai. We had a great time! The food was good, and we were seated next to a college couple who were super-nice and we chatted with them all evening. Thank you so much Cynthia and Leslie!
Okay, apparently Blogger is having spell check issues. Forgive the mistakes.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Hilarious pictures! I can't imagine what goes through their minds when your ideas are not what they had imagined. It's getting harder to get the right picture nowadays I'm sure!
Too funny.