Lest I give you the wrong impression, my kids are quite capable of mean games too. They aren't always adorable, just most of the time! Ha! Anyway, here are a few of their meaner games...
1. The previously mentioned Evil Snatch
2. The Cry Hysterically and Hope Everyone Else Joins In Game
3. The Everyone Climb on Mommy at the Same Time and Drive Her Crazy Game
4. The Roll Over in the Middle of the Diaper Change Game, often followed by the Screaming Roll-Over--This is a solitary game unless combined with game 3, as it generally is, because Mommy LOVES being climbed on during diaper changes.
5. The My Sibling is in my Way so I'll Just Crawl over Him Game
And best of all...
6. The This Is My Sibling's Eye (or Ear, Nose, Mouth, Hair), Watch What Happens When I Poke (or Pull, Gouge, Scratch) It Game--Zachary's personal favorite
Oh, wait...I also don't want to forget The Stare at Mommy and Daddy with Blank, Innocent Faces When They Yell No, even though We Know What It Means Game.
You single baby families may be unfamiliar with some of these games too. And aren't you the lucky ones!
3 months ago