Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Sorry for the long break between posts. We had the kids' birthday party with the family this past weekend, so I spent all last week preparing for it! We were SO busy, but it was worth it because the party was great! I'll tell you all about it later!


This post is to wish you all a Happy Father's Day. In honor of the day, I asked the kids to tell me what they liked most about Daddy. To the untrained ear, their answers sounded a lot like dada deeda da gaboo dadeeda baba, but with my keen mommy-senses, I am able to interpret for you. Here are their answers:


Our Favorite Things about Daddy


Jonathan: I like how he throws you up in the air and never drops you. Mommy isn't strong enough to do that. But he also knows when to stop in case you get scared.


Zachary: I like how his face gets all scratchy. I want to have a scratchy face someday.


Reagan: I like that I'm his favorite daughter. I know I am because he told me so.


Thomas: I like the funny sounds he makes. He makes way better sounds than Mommy.


Then they all yelled, "Let's hear it for Daddy! Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! Yea! Daddy!!!!"


I had a hard time calming them down after that as they each tried to scream "Daddy" louder than the last one did. So thank you Daddy for being so great! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look! I'm commenting! I think you should demand that Jim do a belated Mother's Day post for you.
Stephanie

Unknown said...

I bet Jim is an incredible daddy- I should know one when I see one since my kids have one too.