Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Netflix+Wii=Woohoo!

We have been renting movies through Netflix for a couple of years now and love it! I am a movie person, and Netflix is so much cheaper than renting from a store! I highly recommend Netflix if you rent movies regularly!

And if you have a Wii (or a PS3 or Xbox 360) then I recommend it EVEN MORE! I just recently found out from some friends (thanks Bryon and Darlene!) that you can instantly stream movies from Netflix through the Wii straight to the TV!! All you have to do is log into your Netflix account and request a free Wii disc. They send the disc, you put it in the Wii, follow the super-easy instructions, and you’re in business! (Assuming your Wii is hooked to the internet). Now, granted, you won’t be able to stream the first-run movies, but there are thousands of movies and TV shows you CAN stream! I’ve found it really great for kids’ entertainment. There are great kids’ movies and TV shows available for all ages! Thanks to this my kids have been introduced to both Shirley Temple and the Muppets! I am so happy!

For those of you interested in giving it a try, here’s a bonus for you: right now I can get you a free month trial of Netflix! The regular trial is only 2 weeks. Just let me know you’re interested and make sure I have your email address, and I’ll get the info to you!

By the way, neither Netflix nor any of its employees has anything to do with this post. I get nothing for writing it. No one asked me to. It’s all me! Happy streaming!

1 comment:

Erin said...

hi yes i'm interested.
eladybugg91@aol.com
Thanks!