Friday, July 3, 2009

Talking with Threes

I can't really title these posts about cute and funny things the kids say as "Talking with Toddlers" anymore. The title just no longer fits them! Sigh.

Anyway, here's a cute conversation I had with Reagan in the car on the way to Jasper last weekend for the birthday party.

We were coming through Chattanooga when Reagan suddenly exclaimed, "Look! I see blue!"

She was excitedly pointing out the front window where you could see blue mountains in the distance. "Those are mountains, " I told her.

"I see mountains! How can I climb those mountains?"

Smile. "I don't know, honey." I was about to launch into an explanation of how maybe someday we could climb the mountains, blah, blah, blah, when I was interrupted by Reagan's proud resolution to the mountain-climbing problem.

"I will use a ladder!"

No comments: