Monday, March 16, 2009

We Love to Read

Well, the kids and I have just returned from a somewhat last-minute, but lengthy and busy trip to Memphis. My apologies to anyone who would have liked to have seen us and didn't get to. But more about that later! While I sort through all the pictures we took while we were gone, and all the pics Jim took of his home improvement projects in our absence, I will try to entertain you with some catchup pics and stories.


First, a note on nakedness: To clarify, when my kids say they are naked, they aren't TOTALLY naked. They still have their diapers on. That is naked enough!

Now, here are a few shots of my budding "reader" Zachary. Recently, he has started "reading" books by himself or to his siblings. I haven't been able to actually hear what he's saying when he does this. I think mostly he just turns the pages and points to pictures.


Zachary



"Reading" to a bespectacled Jonathan


"Reading" to Reagan





Jonathan has done this too, but I don't have any pictures of him in the act! However, I HAVE overheard him "reading" to himself. His story went something like this:

Once upon a time there was a bunch of stuff...


Thrilling, I know. We'll have book deals in no time! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Andria said...

How adorable that Zach is! And his siblings seem to enjoy it too! Cuteness all around!