Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Infant Roseola!

Well, that must be what we have! At least it must be what Zachary has because he now has a rash randomly dispersed across his body. I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't show up well enough for me to bother posting it. His fever is still gone, so he feels better, thank goodness. Reagan's fever has not returned, but so far we haven't noticed a rash yet. Jonathan and Thomas remain fever-free. Hopefully they will stay that way!

And here's my confession: Jim is the one who noticed the rash when he got home from work yesterday. And what was obvious to him, was only slightly discernible to me. So Zachary may have had the rash all day and I just didn't notice. OR it might have shown up during the nap he had just woken up from right before Jim came home. We'll never know. Poor me and my eyesight. I still have trouble seeing things with indistinct edges, especially if the colors are close together (like pink spots on skin which is not that far from pink to begin with). I never have fully regained my eyesight from when the babies were born.

No comments: