Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Backyard Fun

So, for those that don’t know, we’re currently between houses.  We’ve sold our old house, but not yet found a new house, so we’re living in an APARTMENT right now.
It’s very…cozy :)  And there’s no back yard, a major loss, I assure you!  So here are some picture of the kids in the backyard of the old house back in November. 
DSC_0132
I can’t remember exactly which kids could swing proficiently at the beginning of Kindergarten, but I do know not all of them could.  By the end of Kindergarten, however, they were ALL swinging with ease and fighting with each other over who got to swing first (4 kids + 2 swings = trouble!)
DSC_0137
DSC_0144DSC_0149DSC_0150
DSC_0157DSC_0164DSC_0168DSC_0174
DSC_0177DSC_0180DSC_0183DSC_0184
Wow!  I have beautiful children!  What a great afternoon just having fun together in the back yard.
I really miss having a back yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are ALL so cute! I have missed your updates.

Love, K-K

Unknown said...

so glad you're posting again! i've missed seeing pics and hearing about your adventures.