Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We Have Now Entered the Fourth Dimension

That’s right. JonZReaTom has turned four. FOUR!! I just can’t believe it. My little babies are long gone. Sigh. Let’s not even talk about how I started to tear up telling them each good night the night of their birthday. It’s going by so fast! And all I can think about is that we are one short year away from FIVE and KINDERGARTEN. Sniffle, sniffle.

But enough of that! I have all year to cry about my babies growing up. No need to do it now while the blog is so quad-deprived. There is so much to write about. We have been SO BUSY!! But my time is limited, so I’ll just share some pics from their actual birthday, which also happened to be Father’s Day!

DSC_0190 (2)

Jim made his traditional birthday pancakes. Yum! Pretty good, huh? He’s getting quite talented at writing with pancake batter!

We got the kids their first bikes, and they were SO excited! The boys, especially Zachary, are naturals on them (with the training wheels, of course). Like with the tricycles, Reagan has been a little slower to fall in love with her bike, but she’s catching on much faster than she did with the trike and is doing pretty good herself. Zachary looks like he’s been riding a bike for months! The hardest thing for them all to get used to is the brake system. On the tricycles, they pedaled backwards to GO backwards, now they must pedal backwards to stop, and there is no GOING backwards. But they’re catching on!

Here’s a few pics of the kids riding their bikes for the first time:

DSC_0087 (2)

DSC_0104 (2)

DSC_0098 (2)

It was hard to get good pictures of them because they kept looking down at their feet and the wheels. Jim and I kept yelling, “Watch where you’re going!” I’ll get more pictures soon!

Well, here was a little taste to keep you going! Coming soon: the PARTY, our first fishing trip, garden update, Memphis, and probably so much more that I can’t even think of right now!

1 comment:

NikkiMc said...

They all look so great, big and cute!! Time has flown! Happy birthday!