Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I WANT A YUMMIE TUMMIE!!!

And I've registered in three different contests to try to get one! If you don't know about Yummie Tummie, check them out HERE. If you want to know how well they work on REAL people, check out the blogs of some fellow quad moms who were SO LUCKY they got to get free ones and have written all about their experiences:

4tunate

Steecie's Pieces

Quadville

Each of them is hosting a giveaway to win a Yummie Tummie gift card, so if you want a Yummie Tummie, go enter! The contests end on Thursday, I think, so don't wait too long! And feel free to enter even if you don't want a Yummie Tummie! You can always give your gift card to me!

1 comment:

QuatroMama said...

I wish I could put your name in the hat about 100x! =)

Crossing my fingers for you, and thanks for posting this!

Love 2 All!