Saturday, March 8, 2008

At Long Last

I know, I know, it's been over a week! I really have no good explanation. I've just been busy! Sorry! But to make it up to you, here's a special treat...our first video!

I started filming because all the kids were bouncing together on the couch, but by the time I actually got the camera, got it on, and started recording, only Jonathan was still bouncing. But it turned out okay because they started playing peek-a-boo, and I think it's really adorable! I hope you like it too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only was the video adorable, but I also got to hear the word "bouncin'" pronounced in the most hick voice ever. Awesome!

Emily said...

You are correct....that is REALLY adorable!

Anonymous said...

what cuties!!! i miss them so much! hugs and kisses from aunt jodie :)

debi9kids said...

OH! Aren't they cute!!!!

Lukas Family said...

Adorable!!!!
They sure put having only one little one in perspective. I am sure you never have a dull moment!

Leah....
(Jane's daughter)