Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Really Quick!

Okay, just a quick post to apologize and a teaser for news to come...First, I'm sorry that it's been awhile since my last post (And huge thanks to all of you who commented! It was so fun to read all the comments and see who all is following our little saga.). We've been out of town, just returning yesterday from our first trip to Daddy Bud and KayKay's house in Memphis! So expect a post to answer your burning questions about what it's like to drive all the way across the state of Tennessee with 4 one-year-olds and details of all the fun things we did there! Also expect news of three new babies! I'll just leave it at that. Ha ha! Also, coming soon...the winner of the Walking Award! For now, I have to go. The babies are waking up and I need to start a new load of laundry before I get them out of bed!

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Ok, I've checked back five times and no one has commented on the 3 new babies teaser! I don't even know you and curisoity is killing me!