Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oops!

It was not my intention to be confusing, but I have been. If this post is new to you, but the previous one "Correction and Addition" is not, then please continue past it to an older post which is actually new, not old. Sorry! I started the post about our Easter weekend but didn't finish it. Then wrote a different post before going back to finish my Easter post. I thought I could just move it, but I can't, or at least I don't know how. My apologies! And our Easter pictures aren't on there either. They'll come soon. Everything is all out of order. Very annoying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I messed up once in 1977 myself! These babies are SO beautiful! They are the happiest babies...they make me smile just to look! I LOVE the little monogrammed shirts! Thank you!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

hi, my name is stacy and i found your site through the mcnulty quad site! i have 4 kids (not the same age), but in there, i do have identical twin girls that just turned 2 in feb. i haven't read tooo much of your blog yet, but hope to catch up on it and follow your journey!!! i am infatuated with multiples, especially those with more than twins as i don't know how you'll do it!!!! twins is enough for me at one time :) anyway, i will be adding you to my blog i read daily!!! have a great week!