Thursday, February 22, 2007

Creative Memories

Feb.9 I had a Creative Memories party at the house. (That's a line of scrapbooking supplies for those of you unfamiliar with the brand.) My neighbor Cris has recently started selling Creative Memories, so I was glad to help her out by hosting a party. Jim's mom and grandmother came in to see the babies and attend the party, since they are just getting started scrapbooking. It was great to have their help with the babies while I actually got to prepare some goodies for my guests! We had a great time at the party! It was so nice to do a little scrapbooking again! Completing a page is part of the party experience, so now the babies' book has one finished page. It's not much, but it's a start, and I'm very pleased with the result. I hope to work in a little scrapbooking time soon!

We also of course, had a really nice visit with Granny Pam and Great-granny Kat! Here are a few pictures they took while they were here...

Thomas

Jonathan

Reagan

Zachary

No comments: