Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who Are You?

I love that the kids know their own names and each other's! I think it's unbearably adorable to here them say what their names are! They are also learning that they are two years old and how to hold up two fingers and whether they are each boys or girls. Usually we get this information right, but not always, and sometimes they say things wrong on purpose, which is a new and entertaining development. They have learned that they can say something they know is wrong and that it's funny to do so. For example, I was pushing the kids on the swings the other afternoon, and Thomas kept asking me what I was doing and I kept telling him I was pushing him on the swing (endlessly repetitive questions, another development, not quite as amusing) and then i asked him what he was doing and he grinned and answered that he was eating a graham cracker. I laughed because he was obviously NOT eating a graham cracker. Every time I asked him what he was doing, that was the answer he gave me, and he laughed and smiled and was so proud of himself because he knew he was being funny. Too cute!

Anyway, here's a video of the kids stating their names, ages, and genders with some accuracy. Note that Reagan calls herself "Me" instead of Reagan, although I assure you that she does know her own name (Way-gan). I had hoped to get Zachary saying his super-cute "It's me, Za-say!" but instead he only says "Za-say" but that's pretty cute too! And excuse my voice. I'm suffering from allergies, much like I have since oh, about April. Relief will come with the first frost! Enjoy!


4 comments:

The Perkins Trio said...

love it!! yes, reagan, you are cute :) you all are!! hugs from jo jo (zo zo for jonathan) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too cute for words! Glad to hear everyone is back to feeling better. Kim

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm glad they are all feeling better.

Love, Kay-Kay

Bridgette said...

That was really cute!