Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just for Fun

I was introduced to this website when my good friend Becky posted about it on her blog a little while ago. It's called Yearbook Yourself, and it allows you to upload a picture of yourself and try out your face with some classic yearbook styles and poses from 1950 through 2000. Her pics were great and I just had to try it out for myself! Here are the ones I liked most:




1966

1968

1972

1976



1996


How fun is that?!? It was really interesting to see myself as a blond! (And for some of you it may have been interesting just to see me without glasses! Back in the good old days, my eyes tolerated contacts, but alas, those days are no more!) There were other great styles, but I just couldn't get my face to look right in them. Either the angle wasn't right, or the lighting was too different, or whatever. Still it was way fun and I think everybody should go do it too!

And as the grans finale...here is a shot of me in real life with my real haircut which is much less new now than it was when I first mentioned it. It's not the best shot of my hair, but I think you can get the picture!

Mom and her sweet girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting...I don't even recognize the photo you copied. None of them look like I remember you looking. I like 1968 best. Well, actually, I like NOW & the real you best.

Love, Mom

Judah and Michelle said...

68 was the best - but I LOVED them all - what a great scrapbook page that would make!! 96 actaully made me laugh the most - you would have looked exactly like the 66 and 68 had we been there but the 96 was the most far off so therfore funniest.

The Perkins Trio said...

Gee, Mom! I'm thinking 1972's hair looks pretty familiar...