Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Future Harding Grads

Go Bisons!


Too bad for Daddy! There are no UT Volunteers here! We are all Bison this time! Thank you to my alma mater for the adorable shirts. I really do hope that at least one of them goes to Harding some day and carries on the family tradition. That would make four generations of Harding grads in my family, I think. Of course, Harding is a lot farther away from Knoxville than it was from Memphis! Oh well, there's plenty of time for the kids to pick colleges! They aren't even a year old yet! But it's coming! Just one more month!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got one for Lucas but haven't tried it on him yet- they look cute in theirs! I saw your news in the latest magazine- wonder if everyone who reads it has a moment of shock!

Callie said...

Cuteness! Maybe Harding offers scholarships for multiples...but somehow I doubt it, haha. Mom and I are amazed that one of them didn't jump out of the crib while the rail was down.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe they're almost one!! We will let the Harding quad dive the Corolla. It already has the school's bumper sticker. :)

Anonymous said...

Knoxville may be farther from Searcy, but they do have CLOSE relatives who live in Memphis!

Kay-Kay